Friday 22 August 2014

Results day

If you are from the UK and possibly other places you will know that yesterday was results day (I'm not too sure if it was in other countries). Now I basically was shitting myself so bad like I legit thought I was going to fail all my exams and being handed an envelope that predicts the variety of choices you have in the future is absolutely terrifying! However my results are pretty good if I do say so myself I mean I'm no straight A student but getting basically 8 C's, 1 B and only 2 D's is not too shabby.

Sending positive vibes to everyone else if you have taken any exams and well fucking done too all my friends you fucking shits!

And if anyone didn't get the results they wanted there is always resolutions as you can take the exams again whilst still doing what you want to do, so don't think this is the end of the world✌

No comments:

Post a Comment