Wednesday 7 May 2014

Exams

Oh what a lovely first post this is, so I am like any other 16 year old being put under extreme amounts of pressure right now, however I will try and update this as much as I can and try and stick to updating it. 

I do feel like when we do exams we are put in ridiculous situations, we are made to answer different papers and get graded on how much we know which we will then depend on for the rest of the time we roam this earth. However I do know it will be over in a short matter of time and I will then finally be able to move on and attempt to actually decide what I want to even have a go at in the future.

I know this is a very shitty first post but they will get better...I hope so anyway, do try and bare with me as I get use to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment