Saturday 3 January 2015

5 Things I Learnt in 2014!

I know many people in the blogging world have been doing post like this but in all honesty I really enjoy reading these posts because everyone's year is different so I feel that it opens your eyes to other peoples thoughts and views, so carry on reading if you want to know what I learnt.

1- Things get better.
2013 was probably the most up and down year I have ever had, simply because of personal reasons that I don't want to address, however 2014 proved to me that things can get better but you just need to wait it out. I know that sounds super cliché but its true 2014 was honestly one of the best years I've had.

2- Believe in yourself.
Again another super cliché one but also very true. I was so anxious last year on whether or not I wanted to go to college mainly because it was a place in which I knew no one in my class, or how the lecturers would be, but it turned out to be a great decision for me as I have come out of my shell and am doing something I love.

3- You win some, you lose some.
Even though 2014 was great it made realise how many people aren't actually that bothered with you, because of me leaving school obviously me and my friends were going to different places doing different things, but I've come to the realisation that not everyone is going to put in the amount of effort you are willing to, to keep in touch.

4- I need to get better at blogging.
This one is pretty self explanatory but as you can tell by my posts last year I am not a great blogger but I intend to make myself better, as I want to have actual decent content on here and not just a sloppy quick write up, I want to actually be dedicated to this.

5- I'm in control.
I've always been one to ignore certain things and ignore the fact that sometimes you have to take the wheel because in all honesty it scares me. But over the past year its hit me that sometimes you need to take control in order to be happy of your life, and in this case I mean my body and my mind, pushing it to the side and ignoring it wont help. Be in control and be happy with you.

So that is the 5 things I learnt in 2014, and also happy new year to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i've nominated you to do the liebster award since i think your blog is so cute!
    Check out my blog post for instructions http://idkellaa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete